• Category: Marketing Jobs

Good college for distance or part time MBA

Looking for proper way of getting promotion and need guidance for future career? Ask our Career Guidance experts in ISC for proper guidance.

I am looking an MBA/ PGDBM through distance leaning from IMT or some other good college which have good placement record but I am still confused about which college have good placement record, because I heard that if you want promotion in same company then distance learning is better and if you want to switch then go for regular, I am working and have 8 years experience and looking for switch also then how MBA/PGDBM can help me through distance learning. Northwest college which is offering me one year programme certified by from London School of Economics, but its one year programme can this programme can help me change of job and will I be eligible after completion of this course.

• I did my MBA IT correspondence in Tamil Nadu Open University, which is good. But I suggest IGNOU and Symbiosis as they have very good reputation.

Some of the other good distance education institutions in India are-

1. Sikkim Manipal University
    2. ICFAI University
    3. IGNOU
    4. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
    5. Annamalai University

Nothing comes prepared : It needs to nurtured

• There are many good colleges providing MBA in distance mode. Sikkin Manipal University is one of the famous university providing this course. The value of the degree from this college is good.
    Other than this, some other colleges providing this course are the following:
    1. Symbiosis institute of management.
    2. Indira Gandhi national open university(IGNOU).
    3. ICFAI. Hyderabad
    4. Vinayaka mission university. Chennai.

These colleges are of good repute and the value of degree of these colleges is also more than the other colleges.