• Category: Professional Courses

Available engineering scholarships other than government scholarship

Want to apply for an engineering scholarship other than a Govt. one? Our experts will provide a list of scholarships available for engineering students in India.

Please give me a list of scholarships available for engineering (under graduate) students other than the Government scholarship.

I am in second year mechanical engineering. I maintained CGPA as 9.4. I am studying in M S Ramaih Institute of Technology Bangalore 560054, Karnataka, India.

• The scholarship available for south Indian students doing in south Indian institutes are given in this kinds of scholarships,in the case study 2 apart from the government scholarships for engineering students.

Also you can go through the number of articles available in ISC under the category of scholarships for which the url is given.Scholarships

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

• For the South Indian Engineering Students There are some of the Scholarship in which you can apply .

* Karnata State Scholarship
    Website = http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/

For this scholarship ( If you are the CBSE student) first you have to register your roll number in district Education Office

* CBSE scholarship
    This scholarship is applicable If you have scored the more that 427 out of 500 in the CBSE XII class . Scholarship amount is the 10,000 per annum

* Indian Oil Scholarship

*Post Metric Scholarship

Thank You