How to deal with link spammer in comments?

Irritated with spam links in blog comments box? Get expert advice for free here on how to block spam links from comments at your blog.

I am having my own blog related to GATE Mechanical Engineering. It is popular and getting more than 200 visits daily. What I do not like is a person who used to post comment to my articles with back links to his/her website. How to block that person from commenting? Is there any way? I have Google+ activated to my all blogs of blogger.

• It will be better if comment settings is Moderated. While moderating you can delete or publish any comments. It is a common feature that that commentators, who are used to blogging, leave links to their posts or contents.

Ashok Goyal

• You can handle link spammer in Comments by using the following method;

Sign in your blog
    Go to 'Setting' option
    Click on 'Post and Comments' under 'Basic' option
    Go to 'Comments' field and now you can see 'Comment Moderation' option, select 'Always' to moderate when someone add comment in your post/blog.

Next step is, under 'Pages' option in setting, you will find 'Comments' option, click on it then click on 'Spam' to remove unwanted comments and links from Spammers.

• You can mark those backlinks comments as ''Spam''' by signing in to your blogger blogspot account. You also have the authority to either mark the comments as spam or you can also delete the comments from your end.
    Backlinks are also helpful to you too.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

Join the best fun to connect the online free fun zone it is the best game zone that provides you the best gams forever so have the full enjoyment to play the always just click here ggggggggg most people excited to join the site so thanks for the visit here i sure you like the very much.

I have got so many channels issued study articles for helping experts. They all chosen to update ukwritings.com review spammer comments. So, we used to report on news readers and essay followers.

Metro by T-Mobile (formerly known as MetroPCS, stylized as metro pcs bill payment), is a prepaid wireless carrier brand owned by T-Mobile US.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.