Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
  • Category: Services

May I know the best places having temples where I can visit with my girlfriend?

Looking for places with famous temples to visit with your girlfriend? Follow the responses in this thread to get feedback on the best peaceful places having famous temples & providing budget accommodation in India.

I am planning to go for a tour with my girlfriend on Jan 4th and 5th which is of two days on the occasion of my Birthday. What I am asking is: Security is the main concern and I would like to know the best famous temples Like Shirdi, Shrishailam, etc.

First preference we have given to Shrishailam, but as I went earlier its not that easy thing to get room accommodation there. So, will I get the Package from Hyderabad with Food, accommodation, sight seeing Etc.
    Or is there any other chance where I can get accommodation.
    Also, I am considering in terms of my budget, whether is it possible or not?
    I also want to know the best Temples or Places where I can visit with my girlfriend, Main thing what I am expecting is Peace and Security not Privacy. Just wanna come out of my busy Life in Hyderabad and out of Pollution.
    Suggestions Please.

• Dear friend,
    Tirupati:
    I think Tirupati is the best place to go because you can book your accommodation and darshanam tickets online and plan according to it.Journey time may be 8 hour not more than that.Coming to security concern it is the best place.You can go by Bus,Train,Air.Tirupati known for its beauty of nature and the glory of Lord Venkateshwara.

or

Basara:
    You can plan basara temple of godesses sarasvati which is 220KM by bus and 109 By train from hyderabad.This one also good temple.Security concern it is the best place.

Revanth
    Hard work never fails

• Dear friend, plan yourself to the places according to the interest of both. You are if going to temples with girl friend, your mind will not be in devotion rather than love. To avoid this, you can select hill places like ooty, yercaud,kodaikanal,courtallam like this. If both selecting temples, suggestions are to tirupati/srikalahasthi/madurai/kumbakonam.

• It is a good thought to visit some spiritual place at the beginning of a year with your partner.
    Some famous pilgrim places or temples in India are:

-Vaishnodevi Temple (Get down at Jammu and go to Katra by car for overnight stay)

-Tirupathi temple (this is the closest temple to Hyderabad)

-Golden Temple Amritsar (One can easily visit this place and get good darshan with overnight stay in Amritsar)

-Palitana (In Gujarat)

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhaktee

• Aksharadam in Delhi is as good as a tourist place as a temple. You will enjoy the visit definitely...make sure that you stay there in the evening time.
    Another option is simhachalam near vishakhapatnam.You dont have any security issues here.You can stay in visakhapatnam and have a visit to the temple......

• I hope from Hyderabad, nearer places where one can really enjoy along with the visit to temple is the place Vijayawada where Kanagadurga Devi Temple is available. And also accommodation is not a problem and security issues are also not there.

The attached url will give you idea on the above and also other places in AP.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

• The best place to visit on your birthday in my opinion would be Shirdi. I had been their several times along with my family and also with my boyfriend for many a times.
    In terms of security you need not worry over their. It's a fully secured area and easy to find accomodation with the hotels ranging from Rs:700/day to 3 star hotels. Hotel managers don't question a lot about your relationship status and it's easy to find a room. I had been over there alone too and had stayed there alone for a period of 3 days without encountering any problem.
    Place is very peaceful because it is the divine land of Sri Sai Baba. You will find eternal peace over there. I would recommend to go for Kakad Aarti which is the first aarti of Sri Sai Baba early in the morning. You will be mesmerized by the grace and charm of the statue and will relish the darshan throughout your life.
    Place is flooded by tourists from many parts of India and especially from Andhra. So, it would not be a problem for you people to get a budget deal which would accompany travel, stay, food etc.....
    I hope I helped you. Happy Journey.