Please suggest names for personal cum social blog

Starting a new social & personal blog & looking for unique names for it? Get suggestions on names for your personal & social blog in this thread.

I want some good names(URL) for my new blog on Blogger's platform. I am wondering of implementing both personal and social content (including some regional and International news too) on my new blog.

Unfortunately, the name I had thought of, and designed a banner for, has been registered by someone else.

I want to be an anonymous author there. However, I will share my personal life experiences there directly or by writing them as an imaginary character's story. Since my blog will be having at least 3+ main categories (expected to be personal, regional/international updates and miscellaneous), I am really confused how to name it.

Earlier, I had dreamed for names(and URL) like The Unnoticed Blog, but it has been already MIS-used by someone.

Please post your name suggestions in a response here. It should be attractive, easy to remember and a bit professional or rhyming. (It is also okay if its URL has the term 'blog' in it).

• Some of my suggestions are
    www.hearmyblog.com
    www.tweetbook.com
    www.spillingnews.com
    www.trackmyblog.com
    www.eatsomenews.com
    www.digintomyworld.com
    www.antinews.com
    www.unexplainedblog.com

• Please get the below one quickly or else someone may register them quickly.

www.diggietunnel.com
    www.facediarycenter.com
    www.unotheworld.com
    www.watchthecatonwall.com
    www.destinationtomoon.com
    www.socialogyvenue.com

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

A name can be a reason to get more visitors to the blog. According to the ninjaessays.com review, most of the people were creating their personal blogs and get popularity. You can search unique names which related to your blog.

Generally, pharmacies conduct the walgreenslistens.com survey to know customer's perspective regarding the store's service and products

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.