• Category: Medical Jobs

How to get DHA license for Homeopathy job in Dubai UAE?

Want to get DHA license for Homeopathy Jobs in UAE? Our experts here would advise you how to apply for a DHA license and do the rest of the formalities for getting a DHA license for Dubai.

I am a Homeopathic Physician by profession and am currently working out of India. I completed my Homeopathy education with an MD in the year 2011 and moved to Seychelles. As of now, I am getting a new opportunity to work for Homeopathy in Dubai. They have told me that I should first get a DHA license and then only I will be able to take part in the recruitment process.
    So, I tried to search for information and found out a lot of things which has jumbled me a lot. There seem to be a lot of things and long procedure involved in the application and certain examinations and fees for the procedure. Also it seems to involve multiple bodies like the DHA, HAAD, MOH to get a license. Is it like to get a DHA assessment done, one must clear the MOH exams? Or is it that I can apply for DHA license directly? Is it true that the exam can be given through Prometric? And I am currently in Seychelles and Prometric do not have a centre in Seychelles. The nearest centre is in Kenya or Tanzania or South Africa and UAE.
    I also have confusion about what is the correct way to get a e-Dirham card? How can I pay to get the e-Dirham Prepaid card?
    A complete guidance will be highly appreciated.

• It is compulsory to take any one of these tests- MOH/ DOHMS/ DHCC/ HAAD. You can apply for Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicines ( TCAM ) Exam conducted by Ministry of Health ( MOH ) to get DHA license. After getting license from MOH, Candidate can apply for DHA License.

About TCAM Exam:
    TCAM is a common test for all complimentary and alternative medicines branches like Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Acupuncture etc. TCAM examination will be in the semi-online format. This Exam consists of Multiple choice questions and short-answer questions. After written test candidates will be selected based on their performance and called for Interview. The license to practice TCAM discipline in UAE will be given to selected candidates in interview. TCAM Exam will be conducted once for every 3 months.

The next TCAM Exam will be held on 4th June 2014.

Registrations for TCAM Exam can be done from below website:

https://pml.moh.gov.ae/evaluation/Pages/MainPage.aspx