• Category: IT jobs

Am I eligible for JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley interviews?

Want to appear for interviews at JP Morgan & Morgan Stanley? Find out in this Ask Expert thread if your academic scores are enough to make you eligible to appear for interviews wit JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley.

I have got 95% in 10th, 67.86% in 12th and 72% in B.E. Will I be eligible for this year's (2014) interviews? If yes, then please give some suggestions for appearing for the interview. I am a little worried about my 12th marks - is it sufficient for eligibility criteria?

• Yes, you are eligible for JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley interviews.

Be prepared for, as follows;

Self Introduction test:
    You have to say something about yourself, like Name, From, Education, Institute, Experience if any etc.

Written Test:
    Writing a paragraph on some topic (will be given)

Aptitude Test:
    General, Maths, Grammar question with reasonable answering option.

Trade / Computer Test:
    Be prepared for any relevant category test.

HR Interview:
    Ready to face interview at HR Department for general and personal question/answer. Be casual/simple to answer.

• In addition to the above, I have the following tips, which are valid for any company.

1. Talk at least a bit about your hobbies and interests during self introduction.
    2. Be prepared to answer questions related to your hobbies and interests.

Also, keep a track of your key skills, your strong points etc. Also at least one or two weaknesses and how you have turned it to your advantage etc.

The only wealth which gains when you give it away is knowledge. So give it away to gain more
    Jash Jacob

• With good scores in SSC, HSC and B.E., you should be eligible to appear for fresher recruitment drive at JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and other similar MNCs. Before you become eligible for interviews in such companies, you may have to clear aptitude test, written test and your topic-based test. Generally, interviews (technical and HR) happen at the end of the entire selection process for freshers.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhaktee