• Category: Medical Jobs

Government job oppurtunities and eligible posts in Andhra Pradesh for Pharm D students

Are you a pharmacy students looking for government job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh? Know from our career guidance experts what all are the possible posts open for pharmacy students.

I am a Pharm D 5th year student studying in Andhra Pradesh. I want to know whether Pharm D students are eligible for drug inspector posts? Also, what are the other govt job opportunities for Pharm D students and how to apply for such jobs?

• Sometime Andhra Pradesh National Health Mission used to publish advertise for various Medical Officer, Lab Asst, Pharma Asst, Nursing etc. you have to keep checking for the opportunity arise and apply on time for the same.

You may check the following websites to get some job opportunity related to Medical and Health including D Pharma, now and in the future.

http://cfw.ap.nic.in/
    www.mohfw.nic.in/

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

I am a Pharm D 5th year student studying in Andhra Pradesh. I want to know whether Pharm D students are eligible for drug inspector posts?