• Category: Exam Questions

How to prepare for Indian army soldier clerk exam?

Preparing for Indian army soldier clerk exam? Get tips to prepare for Indian army soldier clerk exam from experts here.

I want to prepare for the Indian army soldier clerk exam. Provide me the detailed and correct information about preparation of Indian army soldier clerk exam. Suggest me some good books about Indian army soldier clerk exam. I have passed the physical and medical test and now eligible for the written test. Tell me the following things and give yours valuable feedback.
    How to prepare for the Indian army soldier clerk exam?
    Which types of books are good for this exam?
    Which types of questions are asked?
    Where to get the old question papers?
    How much time I should have to spend in one day for study?
    Provide me the detailed responses. I shall be very thankful to you for this.

Navneet.

• @Navneet, You can purchase Book on "Indian Army MER Soldier Clerks (SKT) Recruitment Exam" from amazon. It is a paper back edition authored by Major R.D.Ahluwalia with cost price of Rs.105.00 only. This book explains all your enquiries.

Ashok Goyal

• Hello Ashok Goyal,

I am satisfied with your valuable response, but please provide me the previous question papers of Indian Army Soldier clerk.
    If you have any information about the previous question papers then please share here.

I have many books for the preparation of Indian Army Soldier clerk exam. But they all contains only questions not sample question papers.

So, its a request to you that if you have any other information about the Indian Army Soldier clerk's previous question paper then share with me.

You can also mail me private.

My email id is XXX Personal information cannot be shared.~ AE Editor

If you provide this information then i can prepare well for this exam.

Thank you
    Navneet.

^^^^^^^^^