• Category: Medical Jobs

Career guidance for M.D Community Medicine degree abroad

Want to pursue a career in community guidance abroad after getting a degree in this field in India? Find out whether this degree is recognized abroad & how to avail of job opportunities in the field.

I am a final year post graduate in Community Medicine & will be completing my masters in May 2015. I am interested in pursuing my career abroad. The MD Community Medicine degree of India is not recognized in many countries. Regarding this I have following queries:
    1. List of countries that recognizes our degree.
    2. The prerequisites that is needed or alternative solutions for getting into public health jobs abroad.

Kindly guide me for my future career.

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

You want to pursue a career in community guidance abroad after getting a degree in this field in India.You are a final year post graduate in Community Medicine & will be completing masters in May 2015 and interested in pursuing my career abroad.

Many African countries, China, many countries in the West Indies, South America, Malaysia, Mauritius, Srilanka, Nepal, Middle East etc but in many of these places you have to apply for license. However, your PG degree is acknowledged.

All most every country recognise Indian degrees.

Asia, America, Australia, Africa and Europe, every continent having Indian doctors. Specially U.K. and U.S.A. having most of Indian doctors. Both in the United States and the United Kingdom, doctors of Indian origin have considerably risen in the ranks of the medical community and the significant portion of the fraternity consists of specialists hailing from India, especially when this figure is compared with the total population of Non-Resident Indians based in these countries