• Category: Finance and Banking Jobs

Salary and other details for bank jobs abroad

Eager to take up a banking job in Canada or the Gulf or an Asian country abroad? Know the approximate salary for the post of an Assistant Manager in a bank in these countries & how to get a job opportunity in these banks.

I am an engineering graduate (mechanical) but since 4 years I am working as an assistant manager in a nationalised bank. Kindly provide details regarding the salary details and how to get an opportunity to work in Gulf banks, Canada banks, in Singapore and Malaysian banks as an assistant manager.

• Hi Narasimha,

Appreciate your intention of getting job in foreign countries. Currently you are working in Nationalized bank, It is difficult to get banking job in abroad by working in nationalized bank. I will suggest you to switch to some foreign banks listed below.

ABN-AMRO Bank N.V.
    Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Ltd.
    American Express Bank Ltd.
    Barclays Bank PLC
    BNP Paribas
    Citibank N.A.
    DBS Bank Ltd
    Deutsche Bank AG
    HSBC Ltd.
    Standard Chartered Bank
    State Bank of Mauritius Ltd.

This are the banks having branches in India and also use to recruit Indians for banking jobs. Getting jobs in this banks will help you to get job in abroad. These banks use to transfer employees from India to foreign countries where there head office is located.

Completing major courses or certifications related to banking field helps you to get placed in these banks.

Whatever happens life should move on...
    Thanks Karthik

• I am totally agreed with Kartikeyan. To work with foreign banks you have to know their banking process, systems and their central bank policies and laws. But you can work as Investment banker, financial planner or financial analyst for them. As you have domain experience in banking sector, it would be easier for you to get banking jobs in abroad with international qualifications such as CFA, CFP, ACCA & CIMA. One of the fastest growing qualification is CIMA. This global qualification is recognized in more than 177 countries and CIMA has their own job portal.

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

I have completed my graduation in btech CSE in 2017 and i want get a job in foreign banking sectors . So are there any courses for me to learn Please let me know my email id is srikanthrokz02@gmail.com

I have completed engineering
    Now am preparing for national bank exams
    But I don't know which bank to go with.
    Because from above discussion NARASIMHA needs to go with foreign banks.
    My aim is to earn more
    Please guide me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.