You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    Transfer certificate from State syllabus school without related documents

    Worried about not getting admission for your ward due to not having the related documents with the transfer certificate from State syllabus school? Get expert guidance on whether or not this is a cause of concern and what should be done in such a case.

    My son has been selected for Admission for class V in APS (army public school, Bolarum, Secunderabad). My son still involved in examination of previous school (state syllabus, ST. Xavior Convent High School). APS (Army Public School) declared to take admission on April 8, 2015, but my concern is that if they demand for TC or related documents to previous school. Without finishing examination, It cannot be possible to collect TC or other documents from previous school. His examination is going to end April 16, 2015.

    So, I am in concern whether they will consider this or not. Any idea about this ?

    Any suggestion will be appreciated.

  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • No doubt, any school authority will know about the procedure of getting tc and qualification certificate from previous school as this may be regular activity of any school. You may have to explain to them and get a time to be submitted the documents.

    In some schools, they may insist a certificate from the previous school authorities like NOC and time schedule for the school to complete the academic curriculum from the principal/head of the institution.

    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

  • You have option to talk with authorities of ST. Xavior Convent High School as well as APS. You can show situation to both the school. They definitely have some solution for this. Because this is not the first time the issue has raise. Previously also there must be some solution for this.

  • A.P.S will take admission as provisional till the date you will submit the T.C of old school.

    Usually A.P.S give 15 days time to submit the T.C,failing to do so they can cancel the admission.

    Take T.C and get it countersign from the D.E.O of state government.

  • Sign In to post your comments