The details which is given by Saroja Madam and also given in articles would be sufficient for you to know about Clinical Research program in USA and the process of getting admission in USA
through various entrance examinations. So here I want to tell you about the Scope, Salary, Job profile and its role in the field of clinical research program in USA and India.
First of all, have some knowledge about your role in clinical research field:
1. You will be working in a pharmaceutical company for the research of various drugs/medicines for the use human and animal.
2. you will be investigating human and animals disease and will work on how to prevent from such disease and the methods of treatment for that.
3. So wherever will you work either in USA or in India, your role/task will be same.
Scopes and Job profile:
1. There are such a huge demand of clinical research professionals in USA and in INDIA also. Pharmaceuticals company in USA like Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, Merck & Co., Mylan Laboratories, Allergen, Biogen Idec etc. recruits for the position of a Clinical Research Associate. So you can easily get a good job if you study in USA because there will be campus placement drive in college.
2. If you want to do a job in India after completion of your clinical research program from USA, then here also a lot of pharma companies who recruits research professionals. Some reputed Companies are like Sun Pharmaceutical, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Mankind Pharma, Cipla, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. etc. So through the interview you can get a good job.
Salaries in USA and INDIA:
Wherever will you work, your salary will depend upon your performance which varies from company to company. But as a fresher if you join in USA then your salary will be near about 60k USD to 65K USD per year which also depends upon the company.
And if you join as a fresher in INDIA then your salary will be near about 3.5LPA to 4.5LPA, this also depends upon the company.
Wish you all the best for your brighter future in the research field.