You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Medical Jobs

    Can I get job in India after completing MBBS from China?

    Wondering if you will get a medical job in India on completion of MBBS program in China? Know whether or not an MBBS from China or any other foreign country is recognized by MCI in India.

    China is offering MBBS course but many people are saying that it is not approved by the Medical Council of India. How to ensure that after completing course from China my degree will be recognized by MCI? Do I have to pass some screening test to practice in India after completing MBBS from China / any other country?
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • As per information available on the net, all students who pursue medical studies outside India has to pass a screening test officially known as FMGE ( Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) taken by NBE ( National Board of Examination) as per requirement of Medical Council of India. After passing the screening test only students will be registered by MCI to practice in India. The screening test is conducted for those students only who have passed MBBS from those medical colleges which are listed in WHO and NBE world list. In case you are planning to pursue your studies outside India, you can refer to IndiaStudyChannel's comprehensive study abroad guide which will help you find the best countries for overseas education.

    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

  • Sign In to post your comments