• Category: Central Government

How to join indian army? Tell physical standard and qualification standard

Looking for eligibility criteria to join Indian Army? Know detailed information from here.

Hello sir ,
    My name is Devender Singh. I want to join Indian army as a nursing assistant I have +2 with PCB and diploma in pharmacy but in 10th I failed in math subject . My race time is 6:05 min (1600m) and my height is 171 cm and weight is 69 kg . So please tell me how I can join Indian army and also tell about other opportunity.

• Higher secondary education in science stream is the educational requirement for joining Indian army as a nursing assistant. Recruitment is carried out on the basis of open rally system which includes physical fitness test, written and medical tests. Your 10th class result in maths will not be taken into consideration.
    The candidate should pass the written exam by scoring minimum 50 percent in the written test.You must also score minimum 40 percent in physics,chemistry,biology and english .

The selection will be carried out in the following 3 stages.

STAGE 1-Physical fitness of the candidate which includes a rally run under specified time and other cardio tests.
    STAGE 2- Medical test.
    STAGE 3-Written test which will include subjective questions and also general knowledge.

After these three stages the candidate will be selected on merit basis.
    **Upper age limit for recruitment is 23 years.

***As per the information given by you ,you have 90 percent chances of getting selected.
    All the best....

• There is different criteria in Indian Army for different regiment and different purposes. I am sharing the range of all eligibility criteria to join Indian Army for male candidates.

Age: 17 years to 34 years
    Education: 12th to post graduation
    Height: 157 cm to 170 cm
    Weight: above 48 kg
    Chest: 77 cm

The candidate should belong to Indian national only.

Life is full of surprises and compromises!