• Category: Professional Courses

I want to do MCA in Artificial Intelligence

Are you interested in doing MCA in Artificial Intelligence through distance mode and want to know which universities provide this course? Get the expert answers here.

Hi Friends
    I have recently finished my BCA degree from HPU Shimla and now I want to do MCA in Artificial Intelligence from some reputed university.

Which universities are providing this course and is it possible to study this course with distance education as I want to do specialisation and job along with MCA?

• MCA will not have specialization. You can do project in Artificial intelligence. But it is preferable you do it in expert system. AI is a vague area.
    Alternately you can do projects in robotics.

You also big data analytic it is a machine learning of consumer behavior with large scope of immediate employment.

• From the term specialisation I meant I want to become expert in some programming language and along with that I want to do MCA besides.
    I am deeply interested in AI so is there any university providing distance education for MCA?

Thank you

• The list of some well reputed Colleges /Universities are below which offers distance education program for MCA.
    1. IGNOU
    2. Annalmalai University, DDE
    3. Delhi University
    4. Bangalore University
    5. University of Mumbai
    6. Madurai Kamaraj University
    7. University of Madras
    8. ICFAI
    9. Amity School of Distance Learning
    10. IASE University
    12. Mahatma Gandhi University etc.

Wish you all the best for your brighter future in Artificial Intelligence.

• Thank you very much Mr. kumar.

• What you can do along with your MCA is that you can go through some good courses from simply learn, cloudera or some other site .Here there are experts who teach you. All these educators have experience in industry. The best advantage of such a course will be staying at home you would get access to the variety of knowledge and guidance from reputed people having extensive experience in industry.