• Category: Central Government

May I show my higher education or not in DRDO STA B post

Have you been shortlisted for a job and are in dilemma whether to show your B.Tech degree certificate or not at the time of interview? Get the expert guidance here.

Dear Experts,

I am recently shortlisted for DRDO STA B post. My qualifications are 3 year diploma in Computer Science and Engg. in 2010 and B.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. in 10 Oct 2014.

As per DRDO notification STA B post, the essential qualification requirement was 3 year diploma in CSE only And they have another notification stating that "Please note that the candidates possessing higher qualification viz. M.Sc. or B.Tech or B.E. degree etc. as on closing date, shall NOT be considered for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Technical Assistant 'B' or Technician 'A'."

So may I show them my B.Tech qualification or not during interview or at the time of document verification?

Please help me out as soon as possible .

Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

• Suppression of material information should never be resorted to. It may lead to bigger trouble in future. Examine your case in light of the catch line 'as on closing date' of the notification and take action accordingly.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

• As the DRDO notification itself states that candidates having higher qualification will lead to rejection,so don't show your higher qualification.