Best colleges in North India for Bachelor of journalism and mass communication courses

Searching for good colleges in North India for Bachelor of journalism and mass communication courses? From the responses below you will know which universities & colleges in North India are the best to pursue courses for a Bachelor of journalism and mass communication degree.

My sister is awaiting for her class +2 results. She wants to pursue Bachelor of Journalism and mass communication for her undergraduate course.

Could you suggest me a good college or university where this course is available. Please tell me more about good colleges in the Northern part of India. Also tell me the fee and the eligibility criteria for the course. Please mention about the admission dates also.

• It doesn't seems prudent here to type a list of names of colleges by copying from list available on net. It is suggested that you type key words in search engine and find a list. After that you visit websites of 8 to 10 colleges and compile essential information like accreditation, placement record, fee structure, location , qualification, experience and reputation of faculty etc.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.