• Category: Other Jobs

Eligibility criteria of aggregate score in TES 10+2 entry for Indian Army

Confused about the minimum aggregate score in TES 10+2 entry for Indian Army? Get your doubts cleared by our experts.

I am in Std.12. I have a doubt for the TES 10+2 entry of the Indian Army. I have read many notifications about this that they need min. 70% aggregate in PCM as eligibility criteria, but this generally increases to 80 to 85% for different boards because of high registrations. So I wanted to know that this increased 80 to 85% is still applicable for the PCM aggregate ONLY or does it have any connection with the 12th Std. overall marks?

• As per the requirement for TES 10+2 scheme for Indian Army, one needed to score at least 70 percent marks in total in the required mentioned subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
    Let us suppose that each of the three subject have maximum marks of 100 each, so total is 300. Out of 300 you need to score 210 in total to be eligible.
    It does not mean that you need to score 70 marks in each, you can score more or less though the total in these subjects should be greater than 70 percent of marks in total from these subjects.

Shubham.

• Eligibility:
    Age Limit: 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years.
    Educational Qualification: aggregate of 70 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

In TES they want 70 percent aggregate percentage on PCM category.

Life is full of surprises and compromises!