At the onset I am not sure how and why this question emerged to settle abroad. I have several reasons for asking this:
1. You are hailing from Gujarat, which has done substantially well in the past few decades under the leadership of PM.
2. People from Gujarat need to be more sure of India doing well in the years to come, with your own CM being elected the PM.
3. In the past one year look at the amount of business commitments made from abroad to get business into India.
4. Being a computer graduate study the number of IT MNCs setting up their base in India, and countries from across the world outsourcing their work to India.
5. iOS is a hot topic, but you need to learn programming in depth and should be capable of developing applications and deploying them individually. You may need an iOS developer license. Just developing a final year project is not enough, was it deployed somewhere? Was extensive testing carried out? Is it being used by many users? Let me tell you, no one wants to employ a basic developer, you need to have expertise.
6. Regarding Dentistry, check out whether the Indian degree is valid directly abroad or some additional studies need to be done before formal employment can be obtained.
So in short, I am sure that India is going ahead in the right direction, and the day is not far when India 2020 dream will be fulfilled.
I do not have anything against settling down in any foreign country, but please talk to several people settled abroad in these countries to understand the life style, the people culture, the job opportunities, the career prospects, the financial liabilities, the dollar value for Indians abroad. You also need to beware of the ill effects of racism which is still experienced in many places abroad.
Now coming to your last two points: I understand that your family can support you financially but how long are you going to ask your family to support you? Some day soon, you need to start asking this question to yourself. I would say it is high time that you become independent and start fending for yourself and let your parents not be burdened.
You have also mentioned that you want to live your life the way you want to. Clarify this point for your own sake. Check out: missionbuilder by Franklin Covey online. fill the form and you will realize what is your mission in life, why you have come into this world and what you wish to do in the years to come. Based on your mission, identify what you want to do with life and then decide your future course of action.
In a nutshell to remove your confusion this is what I would suggest: Check out each of the 6 points, missionsbuilder, and then decide how to live a life which you enjoy.
Some of the points may have been blunt, but this has come from my exhaustive experience of teaching, in industry, traveling aboard and interacting with many in India and abroad.
Hope I have been able to reduce some of your confusion.
Autograph your work with excellence!