• Category: Medical Jobs

Need paramedical career guidance

Looking out for a career in the paramedical field? Check out responses from experts here.

I have completed my BSc in Zoology. I want to make a career ahead in Medical line. What will be the best paramedical course for me after BSc zoology? How much will I earn in case I get a JOB?
    Awaiting advice from experts.

• It primarily depends on what were the other subjects taken at B.Sc. level besides Zoology. Was chemistry also one of the subjects at B.Sc. level? M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry is one of such paramedical course of three year duration. The eligibility criteria for admission is B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry as one of the subjects with Zoology/Botany as another subject. The salary will depend on various factors including the course completed, type, reputation and standard of institution from where course is completed, academic performance, capacity to do hard work with due sincerity and dedication, willingness to work at places other than home town etc. Salary may be Rs. 10,000 per month onward depending on the said factors.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.