• Category: Professional Courses

Query about National Institute of Open Schooling

Having a problem with NIOS score? Interested in giving On Demand exam? Check out this Ask Expert page for resolution to your query.

I have not cleared my 12th exams from NIOS in one subject out of 5. I am opting for their On Demand exam in one paper. What is the time taken by on demand exam in one paper to declare my result? Will I be eligible to join Under graduate courses in the 2016-17 session?
    Experts: do respond.

• Even though this is an old query, I would like to give the information that I got from the official NIOS website. It is mentioned there that the results of the On-Demand Examination (ODE) are declared during last week of every month for the exams which were conducted during the preceding month.

Further, you will require the mark sheet for admission to the UG course. Hence you should also be aware that for the purpose of the mark sheets, those who appear for the ODE between May till October will be considered under the April exam of that year whereas those appearing during November till April will be considered under the preceding October exam. Accordingly, keep these aspects in mind when choosing the flexibility of when to appear for the ODE NIOS exam so that it is compatible with the admission schedule for your UG courses. Otherwise, you may miss out on admission due to the inability to produce the mark sheet in time.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain. mybkexperience