You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Central Government

    Eligibility for government job

    Have a query about eligibility for a government job? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

    I have done my 10th and 12th from unrecognized school and B.B.A from recognised university (L.P.U). Can I get any government job?
    Earlier my admission in P.U (Punjab University was cancelled due to the same reason and I had to take admission in L.P.U which is a private university but it is recognised by Universities Grants Commission.
    Also are there any government jobs where 10th and 12th certificates won't matter much if I have a graduation degree from recognised university?
    Experts: do assist.
  • #137882
    It is important to know if the 10th and 12th level certificates are issued by any recognised board or not? Though there may be an unrecognised school, but the board which has issued the certificate cannot be an unrecognised board.
    I think that in case the certificates are issued a recognised board then there may not be any problem. Many students pass 10th and 12th board examinations as a private candidate even without attending any school and once they pass the examination and get a certificate then the same is treated as valid only.

    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

  • #137898
    Even though the school attended by you was private the final certificate issued by the Board matters. Hence wipe out your feeling that in any Government - services or otherwise you will be deprived of the oppurtunities on that account.
    In respect of your non - entertainment relating to admission in Punjab - university, you could have made a detailed queries with the appropriate authorities regarding their denies for your admission.
    Any way, past is past and you must start a fresh on the look out for the Government - jobs without having any complex.

  • #137917
    LPU is recognized university and it does have merit for the government and the private sector jobs. So there should be no issue of certificates at the first place. The issue of government department not accepting is not well reasoned. So you can relax on that and focus on government jobs exam if there is any. If the university is recognized then there should be no issue with the government job at all. All that is being left now is the exam for the government job if you're applying through the process.

  • #137920
    The question is really very confusing for me! If you passed your Xth Standard and XIIth Standard Board examinations from unrecognised Board(s), then how could you get admission in a UGC-recognised University ( irrespective of the fact that it is a private University)? Immediately you have to check the status of the Board(s) from the appropriate authority (State Education Department). If the Boards are unrecognised, your admission in a University and subsequent Graduation will be treated null & void.

    So, please check the status of the Board(s) immediately. The next course of action will have to be taken accordingly. If your Boards are recognised, then your Graduation will be accepted and you can appear in any competitive examination for Govt. jobs.

    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • Sign In to post your comments