• Category: Stock Market

Lambodhara Textiles shares - sell or retain them presently?

Unsure of whether to sell or hold on to Lambodhara Textiles shares? Get expert guidance here.

I have bought shares of Lambodhara Textiles 9 months back. It was around Rs.200 value at that time and now it has reached Rs.92. I am facing huge loss in the same. Is there any chance of the shares value recovering? What should I do now? Should I sell them or retain them?

• Hello Nandy,

I know that it is a very late response to your query. If you are still holding the stock the below response will help you.

The Stock was in the narrow range of 52 - 74 in the past 1 year.. And the stock had slide from high of 200 level, 2 years ago. Though there was a spectacular rally in the markets in 2017, this stock didn't participate in it.. I strongly suggest you to exit the stock and switch to the Frontline stocks that will give you sure short returns in next 1 year...

Few of the front line stocks to consider.
    M&M
    Ashok Leyland
    ICICI Bank
    SBI
    Page Industries
    Prakash Industries
    Shriram Transport Finance

Any stock listed above will give you 20 - 25% returns in the next 1 year. You can pick and accumulate further on dips as there are higher chances of profit booking / consolidation comes in January 2018.

Yours,
    K K