You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Indian Law

    Query about change of Name and about community

    Have a query about change of name and about community in documentation? Find advice from experts on this page.

    I have the following queries:
    1. My name does not tally in my school and college certificates with my name in id proof. Will I face any problem in future because of this difference?
    2. I have also applied to change my name in the gazette. After changing my name in gazette is it necessary to change my name in school and college certificate?
    If so what is the procedure for that?
    3. I belong to 'BC' community. I don't have a non creamy layer certificate. Am I treated as general or OBC community? Is it important to get non creamy layer certificate in order to enter into banking field? If so can you tell the procedure ?
    Experts: do respond earnestly.
  • #138581
    It is better to change because you will have the certificates printed with the previous name which you have not changed, in future it may cause problem to you while looking for job opportunities. You can contact your school staff .

  • Sign In to post your comments