You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Medical Jobs

    How to settle in US after MBBS and without MCI

    Wondering how to settle in Us after completing MBBS from China? Find answers to your queries on this page.

    I am a medical student who has completed MBBS from China. I have not passed MCI yet. I have heard that USMLE is tough. I want to settle in US.
    Is there any other health related field that can help me to earn and settle in US? How can I get visa on that basis?
    Awaiting advice.
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • You have completed MBBS from China and want to settle in US.You have not passed MCI yet.You have to clear the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination to settle in US for doctors certificate in US.China has emerged as the top foreign destination for Indian medical aspirants. But the quality of medical education imparted there does not seem to equip candidates to pass the test required to practice in India. Student who completed his MBBS from China and they have to clear the FMGE.

  • Sign In to post your comments