• Category: Exam Questions

Please provide the Question paper

Are you looking for question papers? I want to MSc Physics question paper of Punjab University, Chandigarh.

Please provide me the question paper of MSc Physics 1 semester 2015 (PHY 6005) of Punjab University, Chandigarh.

• Priyanka I made a search for you in our question bank section, but could not find out the MSc Physics 1 st semester 2015 question papers of Panjab University in our data bank.

• First of all your warmly welcome in ISC. You can use our question Paper database to find previous years question paper. Here is the link for Question paper of Punjab University

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• Ms. Priyanka Paliwal: Warm welcome to you in the great platform of ISC. The Question Bank Section has been checked,but the particular paper sought by you is not available. But I would request you not to get disheartened and explore the Section minutely. You will definitely get similar Question Papers.
    Best wishes to you.

• This question is being moved to the Ask Experts section.

Live life Kingsize!