You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    Questions about difference in my mothers name on my 10th marksheet

    Have a query about difference in mother's name in documents? Worried if this will create a problem in future? Check out responses from experts on this page.

    I study in class 10th. My mother's name does not tally in 10th Marksheet as compared to property papers, Aadhar card , Pehchaan patra(Identification Card) and etc. I study in an ICSE school. Will this create any worry in future in property papers, Government jobs to me?
    I am worried.
    Experts: do resolve my query.
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • You are still studying in 10th standard, so you have scope to rectified the name. You can contact your administration department for the same and submit one application letter enclosed with correct name of your mother and some identity proof of hers with correct name.
    If you will get it corrected this time, your 10th mark sheets and board certificates will be having correct name.


    Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

  • Sign In to post your comments