You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Teaching Jobs

    Masters course in travel and tourism

    Searching for a PG course in travel and tourism? Check out this page for answers to all your queries.

    I have completed BCom and IATA. Now I am working in a travel agency and am planning to TD Masters. Can you suggest me which Masters should I do if I want to go in travel and tourism teaching profession? Can I go for teaching if I do MTA? Is there job scope after doing MTA? Which is the best university for Masters?
    Experts: do advice.
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) , School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM), offers two Masters courses. these are: (i) Master of Science (Hospitality Administration) and (ii) Master of Tourism & Travel Management. In addition, the School offers PhD programme in Tourism Study. You may check the webpage of the SOTHSM under IGNOU website ( for detailed information relating to eligibility.
    Nowadays various private universities and institutes are offering various courses on Hospitality Administration. If you complete Masters degree in the related field (as mentioned above), you can easily join in faculty position of these universities and institutes.

    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • Sign In to post your comments