You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Banking

    Problem regarding name in X and XII certificates

    Having a query regarding name difference in certificates? Check out this page for responses to yuor query.

    The name in my X and XII certificates is different.
    Will it make any difference when I appear for Govt. Job/Bank PO interview?
  • #140189
    There is absolutely no problem, provided you take some remedial action before approaching the interviewing board.Your name is appearing different in 10th and 12th class mark sheet. You have to see name in both the mark sheet are wrong right in any one. Go for change of name in mark sheet.
    For changing the name in mark sheet you have to apply for it in concerned educational board with supporting document. You have to submit along with affidavit. In affidavit you mention the correct name to be changed. After verifying the supporting document board will re issue the mark memo with correct name. If your name is changed before facing the interview board, it is fine. otherwise carry proof/acknowledgement that you have applied for correction in name. To get the answer in detail please click here NAME CHANGE IN MARK SHEET

  • Sign In to post your comments