You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    How to get a license after completing diploma civil engineering in License Building Surveyor?

    Are you a civil engineer in License Building Surveyor? Are you planning to obtain a license from the municipality corporation? Go through the expert advice here to know more.

    I am a Diploma Civil Engineer in West Bengal . I want to apply for LBS in Kolkata Municipality . What is the procedure?
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • This thread is being shifted to Ask Expert section.

    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

  • Sign In to post your comments