You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    How to verify my graduation certificate is genuine and fit for central government jobs?

    Have a query about genuineness of graduation certificates? Find advice from experts on this page.

    I have completed my graduation from School of Distance Education, Shobhit University, Meerut, U.P. in 2015 in B.Sc. Mathematics. There is a study centre in Jamshedpur, Jharkahnd for providing distance learning through various universities. When I approached that centre in 2014, their representative told me that I could complete my graduation in one year. He said that he would admit me in Shobhit University of 2011 batch and I have to appear in 2015 university exam and give all the three years papers at once and I did so. The exam was online based MCQ type and their people helped me to answer the questions. I know I have done wrong and this may spoil my career.
    I have regret for this. Now tell me what should I do?
    This fear is eating me inside and can't share with my family members. How will I verify my certificates that these are genuine and fit for the various government jobs?
    Can you help me about what should I do now because I do not want to go jail. I am ready to study again if these are not valid.
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • First of all Shobhit University is in Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh and this university was established on 05th July 2012. How Study Centre Jamshedpur can admit you in 2011 batch. This university has not furnished any information to University Grants Commission for inspection purpose. If Shobhit University Meerut has issued the degree certificate, then it is fake. Secondaly, 1997 onward one year degree certificate is not in practice and it is invalid.
    In your case three things are suspicious
    1. University is not located in Meerut,
    2. Year of establishment is 2012 and you were admitted in 2011 batch,
    3. One year degree certificate is not valid.
    I am providing the complete information of Shobhit University. You can have verbal or electronic communication with authorities of university to clear your doubts.
    I am providing the link for Shobhit University Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh. You will find the address and contact information of Registrar,s and Vice Chancellor of the university. To clear your query and doubt click here SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY

  • But the result was publised on the website. Can I verify my certificates through RTI?

  • As you were admitted before the institution is established. It seems your case would be argued in the court or within UGC policies. You may have to get the proper 1 year support certificate from the institution regarding the lack of University backed batch. This can be done by meeting the respective authorities. As the system made you sit through the batch and complete the course. It'd be harder for you to get back this year if it proves not to be genuine.

    If the result is published through website. Then if your name is included. Then validity of the name and the enrollment can be done through RTI. You need to file the application with RTI. And the process happens accordingly and you may get the proof for the certificate and enrollment eligibility. The RTI document can be one way to validate this case.

  • Sign In to post your comments