You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    Want to get migration from Punjabi University, Patiala to DAV College,Chandigarh

    Wondering how to get migration certificate? Find suggestions and guidance from experts on this page.

    Can I get migration after 1st semester in BBA from Punjabi University, Patiala to DAV College, Chandigarh?
    Because I don't know the correct process of getting this migration certificate. Can you assist?
  • #141870
    From the query, it appears you are a student of First year BBA from Punjab University Patiala. First of all, get confirmation from DAV School Chandigarh as to whether vacancies are available and they would give you admission in Second Semester or not. After getting confirmation only, you can try for Migration certificate. It may not be a problem for them to relieve you and Migration certificate request can be applied in the University's prescribed format along with a challan of the amount decided by the university. Normally Migration certificate fee ranges from Rs.500-2000 based on the University rules.

  • #142457
    Migration certificate is issued on the completion of a particular course. You have not completed YOUR BBA ,so
    Migration certificate will not be issued. however you can take TC and get it countersigned by the uviversity office. For counter signature there is a procedure. You should have passed the exam and should be in the possession of marksheet. Find out the fee to be deposited in the bank by dd/ challan/ online. Take all the documents and submit to concerned office.After one or two days you will get the countersignature.

    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

  • Sign In to post your comments