You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    Need guidance on the following query

    Have a query about eligibility criteria for joining the teaching profession? Find guidance from experts on this page.

    What should I do to make my career as a teacher in university and college(whether in private or govt.)?
    Is it necessary that I have to clear NET?
    My qualification is: M.Com from ESAFM, Rajasthan University with 59%. I have also cleared IPCC Group I -CA Exam.
  • #140745
    In order to secure a job in a constituent college the following conditions are to be fulfilled-
    1) The aspirant must have a post graduate degree in any subject securing minimum 55 percent of marks.
    2) One needs to have a minimum experience of one year in the relevant subject in which one would like to continue one's teaching.
    3) The aspirant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test.
    In relation to your query regarding the clearance of NET, for the continuation of Lecturership, it is an essential parameter so that one may avail the chance of teaching profession in a constituent college.

  • #140798
    If you are interested to join college as lecturer, you have to qualify National Elgibility Test (NET), because you don't possess PhD degree in your subject. The eligibility condition to appear in NET is 55% in Post-Graduation (for General Category candidates). As you have obtained M.Com. degree, you have to appear in NET taking Commerce as the subject.

    NET is held twice a year, generally in June and in December.

    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • #140885
    Thank you so much for your answers
    What will be the course and type of exam this

  • Sign In to post your comments