Operations V/s International business - which is the better MBA specialization?
Unsure about whether to opt for Operations or for International Business as a specialisation while pursuing MBA? Get guidance from career experts on which is the better option in terms of a better future career.
1. Quality Management & Six Sigma,
2. Operations Strategy,
3. Productivity Management,
4. Service Operations Management.
However, I don't have managerial experience and because of that I have doubts for Operations.
I am thinking about IB as well because I work in French language from last 5 years and have very good command over the language. Learning new languages is my passion as well. I speak 5 languages (Hindi, English, Punjabi, French and Spanish).
Lots of people have suggested me to go for IB and take subjects like:
1. International Business Environment & Strategy,
2. India's Foreign Trade & Trade policy,
3. Export Import Management,
4. International HR & Cross Cultural Management.
Based on the above mentioned details, which one should I chose and how could it help me in my career?