You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

    How to choose non medical streams after 12 class

    Have you just completed XII Science? Confused about which non medical discipline to opt for? Find advice from experts on this page.

    I live in Punjab and am a govt. job aspirant.
    I have appeared for JEE Mains exam and estimating 105 - 130 marks.
    I am very much confused about the streams: Btech/BSc and BSc-Agriculture.
    Keeping in view the latest trends can you suggest me the best stream to get a govt. job in my state.
  • Answers

    4 Answers found.
  • Its good that you have appeared for JEE exam but to get a government job you need to check the daily recruitment news paper or even in ISC site under jobs section. Where you will find many jobs which suits you. But let us know your degree to help you more in this matter.

  • For most of the Govt. jobs (both Central and State Governments), you would be eligible to apply if you are a Graduate. However, only for very specialised job, Post-Graduation in a particular subject is required.

    I haven't understood the relationship between your JEE rank and Govt. jobs. JEE opens the door of Engineering study and Government jobs require qualifying specific competitive examinations. Kindly fix your target after discussing with knowledgeable elders, teachers and seniors, and then study accoringly in a planned manner.

    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • Government jobs with minimum qualification of 12+ in B.Com streams have higher chances for getting a job at the State's level. However, with qualifying in B.A Stream in Central levels are tough. One may go for Government job in Teaching.

    B.Tech and BSc have high scope to get a job at government institution. There are recruitment news in TV channels, Newspapers there in which one can follow up and offer yourself as a candidate considering your qualification.

    JEE targets to recruit Engineering candidates who are eligible for recruitment for Border Road Organization (GREF), Bridge constructions and etc.

    Hackers never learns but always wins!

  • What I understand from your question is, you have finished your +2. Appeared for entrance examination. You want to join in graduation other than medical stream. You want to join in a government job. For this what is the best option. Am I correct.

    If you are really interested in government job go for B.Sc(MPC). Then complete B.Ed. Chances of teacher posts in schools are very high. While working as a teacher you can do M.Sc and then can get promoted to lecturer post.

    If you want highly paid jobs, you should not look for government job. Go for B.Tech. Chances of getting a job are high.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments