What should I study in BTech Computer Engineering

Confused about what to study in BTech Computer Engineering? Searching for resolution to your query online? Check out this Ask Expert page and resolve your confusion.

I have done my Diploma in Computer Engineering at SRM University, Chennai.
    Next I want to opt for higher studies like BTech or B.E
    But I have a doubt in taking my course. In BTech instead of studying BTech in Computer Engineering, are there other courses like game designing or game making, android development etc..?
    So what should I study in BTech ?

Regards-
    Gokul

• You have completed your Diploma in computer engineering. Now you can join in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E. computer science or information technology. You can't opt other subjects like ECE, Electronics etc.. As far as I know the other subjects you are mentioned are not degree courses. They are only certificate courses. For a better career prospectus you can join in B.Tech and simultaneously you can join in these certificate courses. Then the chances of getting into good company will be high.