Dear Priyanka, There are wide range of job opportunities in for BMM ( Bachelor of Mass Media) qualified graduates in varied sectors.
The fields are as follows;
1. Print/Publishing sectors: There are ample job opportunities as journalist in this fields. It an excellent career option, challenging and rewarding who are interested in collecting and reporting event. You can choose the sections according your interests like entertainment, sports, health, politics, business, education etc. entertainment, sports, politics, business.
2. In educational Institutions- You can choose to become a lecturer or professions, you can pursue your further studies and opt to become a tutor.
3. In broadcasting( Radio) - If you have excellent communication skills you can become a radio jockey. The job involves interactions with people/ engaging in talks with people with humor and wits.. It offers a good career.
4. Theater- If you have flair for acting and want to exhibit your talent to the public then you can opt for acting in this sector. You have the choice to become director, actor, script writer, play writer etc.
5. Advertising- If you have talent and creativity you can aim to become advertiser, create aids, make promotions, create banners etc.
6. Television and Films- If you possess good acting skills you can choose for acting career, varied range of job prospects are available in this sector and you can choose such as news reader, announcer, anchor, conduct shows, director, etc.
7. Computers/multimedia- If you possess skills in creativity the you can choose to make animation, web designing. graphics, designing, cartoons, web journalism etc.
8. Event management- If you have good managerial skills you can become an event manager. You can conduct events in colleges for functions such as colleges day/annual day, fun fairs,prize awarding ceremonies/ celebrations.
9. Public/ private functions- You can take up the responsibilities of conducting functions of families, get-together functions, parties, such as birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations.
10. Entrepreneurship- You have the choice of having your own firm in related areas. You can choose the areas and set up your own establishment as an entrepreneur.
There are numerous job available opportunities to choose from. You have to enhance your skills of your interest and decide which field to enter into.