You must be optimistic and then only you can choose a career path making your life sublime. There are a few options and if you seriously consider to choose them, you can go ahead. I am enlisting a few options for your consideration.
1) If you have an inclination to go in teaching line in an Engineering - college, you have to appear in the NET test conducted by CBSE and held twice in a year. With the clearance of the test, you would get an opportunity for the Lecturership in a constituent college and later you can persue for the Doctorate - degree to make a permanent career in the teaching profession in a government - college.
2) There are plenty of oppurtunities in the Research - sectors where bright young engineers are recruited as Scientists. Such established Institutions, to name a few are ISRO, Nuclear Corporation of India, Electronic Corporation of India, BRAC, DRDO etc. They conduct a written test followed by an Interview for the final recruitment of the deserving candidates.
3) You may consider to join any one of the Public Undertakings such as DVC, BCCL, IOC, ONGC etc where you are likely to get additional incentives for your acquisition of M.Tech degree.
4) You may even think of appearing in IAS examination if you want to continue Administrative - service. You will have to work hard in that direction and you may enrol in one of the coaching - institutes for your smooth - preparation.
5) You may join some Coaching - institute where you can help young students for the preparation of Engineering competitive examination. They offer attractive packages to the deserving candidates.