Ring worm is a disease caused by fungus which lives in dead tissues of the skin. So be neat and tidy and get rid of the dead skins. I am listing few methods that you can try at home and is cost effective.
(1) Always clean your affected areas with soap and water. Clean it with a towel, do not let moisture stay for too long. Practice good hygienic measures to avoid getting it in future.
(2) Apply coconut oil in affected areas as it is known to have anti fungal properties. for better results, make the oil warm and then apply.
(3) Apply Aloe vera gel or get the pulp out of Aloe vera leaf and apply it on the affected area. Aloe vera is a good remedy for bacterial and fungus infections.
(4) Turmeric is another easily available spice that is known for its medicinal values. Make a paste out of turmeric (it is better to use fresh turmeric than powder) and apply it to the affected area.
(5) If you can afford to buy a bottle of Apple cider vinegar, buy it. It has strong anti fungal properties hence can help you get rid off the ring worms.
(6) Last but not the least, consult a doctor if nothing works as it is your health and due importance has to be given. A skin specialist can give you a better idea.
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"