You have not indicated your gender and in case you are a male, there is possibility of growth since males have scope of height growth up to 23 years of age. However you may apply the following tips for registering growth.
1) Take Aswagandha - powder to the extent of half teaspoon mixed with hot milk and consume the same daily prior to going to bed in night. On its regular use for forty five days, you can see the result.
2) Engage yourself in cycling, stretching exercises for nearly 45 minutes daily in the morning in order to get effective result.
3) Your diet should be balanced one including sufficient Protiens,carbohydrates and sufficient antioxidants like walnuts, almond,raisin etc. Include Milk, Curd and Cheese in your food - intake.
4) Take adequate sleep so that growth hormone is fully effective. It must be minimum to the level of eight hours.
5) If engaged in yoga and meditation for nearly thirty minutes daily, you can minimise your stress level and this will ultimately have a positive impact in registering your growth.