You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Study Abroad

    What to do after my 10th for studying abroad to become a CA

    Confused about what course to pursue after Class 10 abroad to become a Chartered Accountant? Check out the expert responses provided below for suggestions and guidance.

    I would like to study abroad, but I don't quite know the process. What can I do after taking MEC in my intermediate in order to study abroad further and become a CA?
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • If you are planning to go abroad for education then the universities there will be asking you for your GMAT or GRE score and you have to appear in these exams before applying to any university abroad.

    Additionally one has to clear some English speaking proficiency test like TOEFL which is a prerequisite for admission there.

    Now if you want to do CA from abroad then equivalent available courses in foreign universities are known as CPA, CFA, FRM or CIMA all of which are international courses.

    Knowledge is power.

  • If you wish to become CA and study abroad, then you have to understand that thee CA you do here in India won't bee applicable abroad. Each country has it's own CA certifications and guidelines. For example, CA in India is equivalent to CPA in US. So you have to give exam for that specific specialization.

    For this route go through this thought process.
    1. Make sure you complete graduation and have decent GPA.
    2. Make sure you give GRE after the graduation.
    3. Appear for TOFEL for English proficiency for admission in US or Canada. In case of Europe, you need IELTS.
    4. After you get masters degree admission, study for CPA in respective country.

    This should be your flow for going abroad and studying there.

  • Sign In to post your comments