You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Indian Law

    Father's name in short form in certificates

    Confused about what should be done if your father name was differently written in different proof? Learn some corrective actions to be followed while you apply for Govt exams like SSC CGL from this page.

    Name of my father in all academic certificates is S K GARG but in all other ID proofs is SURINDER KUMAR GARG. Now I want apply in SSC CGL competition. Please guide me that I mention my father's name S K GARG or SURINDER KUMAR GARG in SSC CGL application. Can it create any problem in future?
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • What I suggest is continue showing father's name as S K Garg only. If somebody questions you can show your previous education certificate.

    Another option is write full name and show the short name in brackets after full name. That will clear your path once for all. If authorities won't accept use option number one only. It makes no difference.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments