You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Lawyers

    Issue regarding problem caste certificate

    Facing an issue regarding caste certificate? Searching for resolution to your problem? Here on this Ask Expert page you can find answers to your queries.

    Actually I got my OBC certificate dated 19.11.2008 by applying and passing all verification process from SDO office West Bengal. I am sure that my OBC certificate is original but last week I had gone to the SDO office for taking OBC a/b seal but the authority of SDO office said that no records are found in their his record book. What to do now?
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • Such problem is generally well-known. Prima-facie it appears that the concerned employee in SDO Office is indirectly seeking bribe from you. This(loss of record) is general tactics in local (field) offices for seeking bribe. I would like to advise you to keep your original OBC certificate very carefully. You have to submit a representation directly to SDO seeking the desired seal. Kindly enclose photocopy of your OBC certificate along with your representation.

    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • Sign In to post your comments