As you might be aware, Indian passport documents depend on whether you are a minor or an adult or a senior citizen. Further the documents differ if you are looking for Normal application or a Tatkal application. And then the documents also variate depending on whether you eligible looking for Non-ECR category or need a ECR (Emigration Check Required).
Since you have mentioned 10th class certificate, I am considering you in the adult category.
In first scenario, I am considering that you are making a Normal application as an adult and
are eligible for Non-ECR.
Under usual circumstances, you will need a
- Proof of Present address
- Water bill
- Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill
- Electricity bill
- Income tax assessment Order
- Election Commission Photo ID card
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
- Spouse's passport copy (first and last page including family details provided the applicant's present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)
- Aadhar card
- If you are staying in a rented place then the rent agreement which is registered and notarised will also be acceptable
- Passbook with your photo from Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Birth certificate
- Transfer or School leaving certificate
- Policy bond by Life Insurance companies
- Aadhar or E-Aadhar card
- Election photo identity card (to be deprecated soon)
- PAN card
- Driving license (If in current card format)
- Documentary proof for any one of the Non-ECR categories
- Since you have mentioned 10th standard, I am assuming that your age is up to 18 years. You would need to submit Birth certificate for Non-ECR status. If you have completed any bachelors degree, then the same would be more preferable.
If you are staying away from your parents home for education and applying for passport then you will have to submit Student identity card issued by your education institution. Your institution should be issued by Government recognised Education Institution and you should be on full time courses. One should also submit a Bonafide Letter from authorized signatory of college on official letter head of the UGC recognised college.
If you are applying on Tatkal basis then you will have submit Standard affidavit as per Annexure E of the passport application form. You would also need to submit Verification Certificate as per specimen in Annexure B.
Thus what you asked for is very much acceptable apart from the 10th Standard certificate. The same may not be acceptable for Non-ECR categorisation of your passport.