You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    Filled CHSL form with misspelt mother's name

    Have a problem while filling the CHSL form? Looking out how to resolve the problem? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

    I filled the CHSL 2015 form. In that I have filled mother's name in which two letters are interchanged. I appeared in tier 1st and I wrote the same mother's name that was in form. But I had write the correct mother's name in tier 2 and tier 3. Now I have qualified in this job. And my document verification date is came so what should I do for correct my mistakes. Can you help me because this job is very necessary for me?
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • 1. First of all, congratulations for clearing SSC CHSL-2015.
    2. As you have written it correctly in the Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Eamination, I sincerely feel that there would not be any problem at the time of document verification.
    3. If there is any problem, you may draft an application to your Regional Board of SSC stating the above facts and carry the same with you at the time of document verification. You can submit the application only if you are asked to o so.
    4. Earlier I used to be disgusted by such questions, but now I have found that many applicants commit this type of mistakes during online filling up of form. So SSC has now developed a system to rectify/manage such typos.
    5. Please be careful while fiiling up of online form in future. Re-check repeatedly before submission.

    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

  • As suggested above an application with all details will be required to be submitted for rectification.

    Only thing is you have to provide some authentic documents in favour of your mother confirming her correct name. For example you can give PAN card or Aadhar card or Voters card or Ration card etc. In addition give some proof of her residence and see that it matches with your residence address what you have provided in your data. If they are satisfied thay will immediately correct it.

    Now sometimes they ask a legal affidavit on stamp paper duly certified by a notary public or magistrate and if that is so you can get it through a lawyer and submit.

    Do not feek panicky with these procedures. They are a routine thing for your board office as well as thousands of such other offices in our country.

    In such cases it is practical to personally (or some senior from your family) go to the concerned officer and request so that he can in his discretion do it without legal hassles.

    Knowledge is power.

  • Sign In to post your comments