You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Jobs

    Valid certificates for Central Government job during verification process

    Going to take up a government job but do not have all the requisite certificates? Know from the expert responses below if this would create an issue for the document verification process & how to resolve it to be eligible to take up the job.

    I have been recently selected for a Central Govt job. I don't have valid 12th std mark sheet certificate and individual college semester mark sheets. However, I have a 10th certificate, 12th attested copy mark sheet from the govt school HOD, college degree and overall mark sheet. Can I join without any issue? Would the certificates I have be sufficient for the document verification process? If not, what should I do to join?
  • Answers

    7 Answers found.
  • Your 10th certificate gives authentication about your Date of Birth. But what is the requirement for the job you got selected? Is it 10th class or 12th standard. What happened to your inter original certificate? If the required qualification for the post you got selected is 10th, they may not insist on 12 th certificate. If the required qualification is 12th means, they may insist you to submit 12th original certificate. Did you get original from college? if you have not obtained from college, go and obtain immediately. If you lost it you have to apply for duplicate certificate. You have to approach the college principal and explain him the problem, Once you apply get an acknowledgment from college. produce that for verification and ask for some time to submit original certificate. You should act fast. You can't delay the matter. If you have given more information, I might have clarified in a more detailed way.

    always confident

  • Thanks a lot for your immediate response. The qualification for which I have been selected is B-Tech (Engineering). I have engineering overall mark sheet which contains semester wise grade.However, i don't have individual semester wise mark sheet and 12th std certificate. But I have transfer certificate from engineering college, degree certificate of particular engineering course, 10th std certificate.

  • I lost my 10 th and `12 th std certificate. I applied it back and got my duplicate copy of 10th. However, iam yet to receive my 12th standard certificate.

  • My answer to your question:-

    (a) What is the eligibility criterion of the Govt. job where you have been selected? If it is Xth, you will have no problem. If it X+II, then you will have problem. But the solution is to produce Graduation certificate in that case.
    (b) The essential documents which are generally required for Government job are as under:-
    I) Birth Certificate (for Date of Birth)
    II) Xth Certificate (for Date of Birth and parents' name verification)
    III) Graduation Certificate
    IV) Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
    V) ex-Serviceman Discharge Order, if applicable
    VI) AADHAR card
    (c) Generally X+II certificate is not required, if Graduation certificate is available. However, I would advise you to carry the copy of proof of your application for duplicate certificate, at the time of document verification. If even it is not available, then you can apply again, and take the receipt of the same as an evidence.

    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

  • Thanks, Partha Sir. I have the application for a duplicate certificate. I 'll carry as per your suggestion, I am yet to receive from the government.

  • At the time of verification all the original certificates of your qualification as per eligibility criterion are required. However for record shake you should take all your credentials. Your proof of identity and address proof will be handy and for this purpose Aadhar card is sufficient.

    If you have not got Aadhar card then take your driving license or voters card. It is always better to keep these things at the time of verification. Regarding your originals which you have yet to receive you give either an application for exemption to produce them later or submit the copy if you have retained with you before you lost the original.

    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

  • Partha sir caste written in 10th cbse registration form is general but I belongs to schedule caste but in 10th marksheet no caste is written and now i had done btech and in btech i had written schedule caste now i am preparing for govt jobs and i have Schedule caste certificate also is there any problem in document verification done by government

  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.