TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.
1. Post- Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a Post-Graduate Diploma and is not a full-fledged Master Degree in Management.
2. This Diploma can be awarded by all and sundry institutes. Master Degree, i.e., MBA is awarded only by a University recognised by UGC (in India).
3. PGDM is a PG Diploma course in general management. Students don't require to study any specialisation in the Diploma course. On the other hand, MBA students must compulsorily have to opt for specialisations like HR, Finance, Materials Management, Supply Change Management, Sales Management, Inventory Management, Hospital Administration, etc.
4. PGDM students may or may not need to undertake projects. There is no specific rule in this regard. The condition varies from institute to institute. MBA students have to compulsorily submit project reports.
5. Needless to say, the job prospects of MBA students are better than the students of PGDM students. Hoever, students of IIMs are notable exceptions.
Beware! I question everything and everybody.