You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    Want correction in 10th Marksheet

    Worried about mistake in name in marksheets? Wondering how to correct it? Here, you can go through the suggestions from experts and resolve your query.

    My name is not tallying in class 10th and Intermediate Marksheet. In all competitive exams I have used the name from Intermediate Marksheet. I am writing this email because I am in great need of changing my name on 10th Marksheet. It is for my whole career and my life. So, I am providing you all necessary details below-
    Can I change my name on 10th Marksheet. If yes, then how?
  • Answers

    3 Answers found.
  • Why there is a difference in your name from 10th mark list to 12 the mark list. Did Board of Intermediate studies not pointed out this. Is the difference only in spelling or total name is not correct. Some people write "Sharm". But some people write it as "Sarma". If it is such a mistake you need not worry. You can continue. When they have accepted your 10th certificate when you are joining in Intermediate they have to verify and raise objection there itself.
    Name change on 10th certificate is a big process. You have to approach Your school Head Master and submit an application for this with required fees. He will forward it to the concerned section of the board and they will effect the change. You may have to provide your valid birth certificate copy with your application. Then they may do the needful. Some boards ask declaration on stamp paper signed in presence of the judge in the court. You have to approach your school and act as per their advise.

    always confident

  • Question is where you need the corrected 10th marksheet. If education authority purposely asked you to get it corrected for further education then you will need to get affidavit stating that 10th marksheet name and your birth certificate name person is same. It is fastest way to get it legal.
    If you have time then visit university head office and ask them for name correction. You might have to submit challans for correction.

    Life Is Beautiful

  • Yes you can change your name in 10th mark sheet. you have not mentioned what is your correct name and what is written in 10th mark sheet. But I am providing full detail how to correct the name in 10th mark sheet.
    Contact to the principal of your school and let him know the problem. After that check the scholar register of the school. Is your name correctly written in the register? If yes then you have to submit an application online or offline (most of t he board have online mode) to change your name. You have to submit fees through online process. You have to submit your original mark sheet, photocopy of scholar register with signature of principal and DEO, photocopy of Transfer certificate. After applying , send these documents to your concern board. After 10-15 days board will issue you a new mark sheet with correct name.
    If your scholar show incorrect name then you have to submit an affidavit for the same. After affidavit you DEO will release an order for the principal of the school to change (correct) the name in scholar register. After that apply the above process and you will get your new corrected mark sheet.
    Hope this will help you.

    Honesty is the best policy.

  • Sign In to post your comments