Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
  • Category: Professional Courses

What are ESIC medical colleges and how to get admission into them?

Aspiring to get into medical profession? Looking out for details of admission in ESIC medical college? Check out this page for responses from experts.

Nowadays, medical counselling is happening throughout India for the students who have qualified in NEET. During the NEET medical counselling for one of my relatives, for the first time I came to know about ESIC medical colleges. What are ESIC medical colleges? Who runs these medical colleges, I mean, are they run by the Government or by any other trust? How to get admission in ESIC medical college and who are eligible to apply?

• For applying to ESIC seats in ESIC medical colleges one has to be ward of insured person (IP quota) and also clear NEET exam.

If one qualifies in above criterion he can register in ESIC and enroll for counselling. I am giving you some site address where you can get detailed information as there are different categories under which one has to get counselling so it is not possible to elaborate those features here.
    Site addresses-
    www.esic.nic.in
    www.admission.aglasem.com